There are a lot of movements on your dice and we understand that many may be unfamiliar to you, or you may know them by a different name. We've offered the alternate names when and where we felt there might be some confusion. We've also provided several variations of each movement where applicable so that you can mix things up to an even greater degree when you are ready. But we recommend that you start with the most basic version of the movement that is on the dice before kicking things up a notch.
Where applicable we have provided equipment suggestions and have provided video demonstration using each. That being said, we found that the Body Bar (also called Aerobic Bar or Weighted Bar) is the perfect tool to compliment the movements that are on your Full Throttle Dice, FIT, and Code Red sets. They come in a variety of weights, are padded for comfort, and will last as long as you do! You can find them here. And it looks like this:
- Squat: Air Squat, DB Front Squat, Barbell Squat, Goblet Squat (your choice)
Variations: Step Back Lunge, DB Lunge, OH Lunge
- Deadlift: Barbell, Dumbbell, Kettlebell, Sumo
- Single Leg Deadlift: Bodyweight, Kettlebell
- Toe Squat ATTN: If you have patellar tendon issues, or you feel any pain in the knees during—DO NOT do this movement
- Squat Jump: Bodyweight, Dumbbell, Barbell
- Single Leg Bench Squat (aka Bulgarian Split Squat): Bodyweight, Dumbbell, Barbell
- Glute Bridge: Bodyweight, Barbell Glute Bridge, DB Glute Bridge.
Variation: Single Leg Glute Bridge.
- Sumo Squat: Bodyweight, Dumbbell, Kettlebell, Barbell
- Jump Lunge
- KB Swing: Full (American), Half (Russian).
- HOF Push-up (Hands Off Floor aka Hand Release Push-up)
- Pull-up: Strict, Kipped, Butterfly, Band Assisted
- Bent Row: Barbell, Dumbbell
- Press (aka Overhead or Military Press): Barbell, Dumbbell
- Wall Walk-up
- Dip: Bar, Ring, TRX, Bench, Chair Dip
- Dive Bomber
- Upright Row: Barbell, Dumbbell, Kettlebell
- Supine Row (BEGINNER: Start with feet on floor. Raise feet as you get stronger)
- Handstand Push-up (HSPU): Strict, Kipped
(BEGINNER: Place a padded spacer beneath your head to limit depth)
- Push Press: Barbell, Dumbbell